Time Strategies

 

"Calendar" via Freepik

    I am typically a very self-aware person. I understand what works best for me and at what points in the day I am the most efficient. The two articles I read were The Psychology of Checklists and Time Management Tips Just for Creatives. They provided a new perspective on how to help you understand how to best distribute your workload with the times of day you work the best. They suggested that checklist work very well and offer a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction when you check off a task and that workflow is increased. I will use this approach this semester. I will aim to create a list before each week so that I know what is expected of me and what I will need to do next. I am optimistic about this, although I fell as though I am already efficient enough with my workload this can only help. 

Comments

Popular Posts