Week 2 Reading Overview



Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3: Homer's Iliad

Week 4: Aesop's Fables (Jacobs)

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: Sindbad

Week 6: Turkish Fairy Tales

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: Nigerian Folk Stories

Week 9: Folklore of Laos

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: Great Plains 

Week 11: Apache Tales

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: Nursery Rhymes 

Week 13: Robin Hood

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: Italian Popular Tales 

Week 15: Brothers Grimm (Ashliman)

    I am excited to read all these wonderful pieces of literature! I am especially excited for weeks 12 and 13 because those stories will hopefully bring back memories I have since forgotten from hearing the stories as a child.


    I chose this image because this was one of my favorite stories as a kid. I remember watching the Disney remake over and over again on TV. This is by far the story I am most looking forward to reading this semester.

Comments

Popular Posts