Topic Brainstorm

 

"Banishment of Adam and Eve" Source

Topic Idea 1: Biblical

    I would like to look more into the Biblical unit because I grew up going to church. I already know a lot about these stories and think that it would be fun to rewrite them in my own fashion. It would also be interesting to refresh my mind on the stories and maybe even see them in a different way. I more specifically want to focus on the creations aspect of the Bible, like Adam and Eve.

Topic Idea 2: Greek Heroes

    I have always been a fan of Greek God stories and have read my fair share of books and watched many movies about them. I believe that their stories are creative and often tell about how things in the world came about. I would love to add my own creativity to the stories and I think I have a lot of good ideas for them.

Topic Idea 3: Nursery Rhymes

    I grew up on nursery rhymes. I remember the tales of Jack and Jill and all the classics. I have extensive knowledge about most of these stories and would love to retell them in my own way. I would like to learn and read some of the nursery rhymes that I maybe haven't read yet and further my knowledge on the topic. 

Topic Idea 4: Fairy Tales

    I have a younger sister who forced me to watch all kinds of fairy tale movies with her growing up, and unfortunately, I enjoyed them. I believe I have watch almost all of the Disney fairy tale movies and think that I know enough to write some stories about them. I would like to do more research into the topic and learn even more and rewrite them to tell my own versions. 

Comments

Popular Posts