Topic Research: Adam and Eve

 

"The Fall, by Michelangelo"

1. The Creation:

    Since the beginning of the semester, I have seen a few of the past students rewrite this story, and I think that I have a few ideas of my own. It is about Adam and how Eve was created from his Rib. I think this could be a fun story to touch up and make my own. Original Story

2. The Fall of Man:

    In this story, Eve took a bite of the forbidden fruit and they were punished. They were punished by their clothes being stripped from them, this is why you always see them naked. I would like to rewrite this portion as well, I am not really sure what angle to take but I am sure I will find something. Original Story

3. Lilith:

    I believe this is a story that many people do not know about. Adam had a wife before Eve and she was made from the dirt just as Adam was. However, Lilith did not wish to live with Adam and preferred punishment than to be with him. I would like to use my creativity to create a new story out of this. Original Story

Comments

Popular Posts