Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Feedback in:

    The comments that I have received from my fellow classmates have been super helpful. I have noticed that everyone is really supportive and want to see you succeed. I particularly like the comments that ask you to elaborate on a piece of the story that is unclear to the reader. I am then able to restructure the story so that it makes more sense to the reader.

Feedback out:

    I have enjoyed reading the other students stories too. I find some things that I like and that I want to use in my writing as well. I feel as though I have left supportive and instructional comments that offer information to help the flow of their stories. I like to use the "What if?" strategy to help them elaborate their stories to make them a little better.

Blog comments:

    My favorite part of the class so far is reading everyones introduction posts and reading the the comments that they have left on mine. I love meeting new people and I feel as though we all share the common goal to do well in this class. 

Looking forward:

    I think that my comment wall and introduction are adequate in portraying who I am. I look forward to commenting on new peoples introductions and stories and continuing to improve my writing through this amazing class. 

"Feedback Cats" Source

I chose this image because I believe the message that it is portraying. Not all criticism has to be bad, take it in and learn from it!


Comments

Popular Posts